Final conference in Zagreb, 12.06.2019
The closing conference was held in Zagreb, Croatia on the 12th of June 2019. The conference took 1 day. On the conference were present 25 participants. In the meeting was participated delegations from Croatia, Macedonia, Lithuania, Poland, Spain, Serbia, and Bulgaria. The meeting was accompanied by Simultaneous interpreters. Moderator of the meeting was the leading applicant SMH-IS, during the meeting was presented the Final publication and Video of the project. At the end of the meeting the project has been summarized, the new proposal for further common activities have been given. The strong conclusion was that such activities need to be constantly undertaken in order to improve the situation and the strength of social partners.
International meeting in Skopje, 28.05.2019
This meeting was the fourth international meeting which is planned by the framework of this project. One day meeting took place in Skopje, North Macedonia from associated organization participated (3 from Croatia, 7 from Serbia( two organization), 3 from Spain, 6 from Macedonia (two organization), 3 from Bulgaria and 3 from Lithuania). During 1 day of the international meeting in Skopje, a total number of 22 participants had the opportunity to meet each other and share good practice in each country participant. The meeting has been supported with simultaneous interpretation into Russian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Spanish and Serbian. The international meeting played a double role for internal assessment and planning of final phase approach, in order to ensure the maximum impact of project results. The project core team used this opportunity for reflection and strategic thinking, before stepping into the final phase of the implementation.
National raising awareness
In each country, have been present on the public raising awareness meeting, given a presentation and participated in the discussion. It had a very positive impact on the project. On the meeting, each partner organization invited the local social partners, stakeholders, and the general public together with journalists. The meeting focused on the promotion of the project goals and other project activities. The purpose of this meeting was to make the general public aware of the problems faced by women and young people in the metal sector and to raise awareness of the problems they face through open dialogue. A national awareness meeting has been made in the following countries on this date:
– Sindikat metalaca Hrvatske – Industrijski sindikat, the meeting was held in Zagreb, 23.05.2019, a total of 15 participants attended the meeting.
– Syndical Federation of Machine builders and Metalworkers CL Podkrepa, the meeting was held in Sofia, 11.07.2019, a total of 15 participants attended the meeting.
– Niezależny Samorządny Związek Zawodowy Pracowników ArcelorMittal Poland S.A, the meeting was held in Krakow, 15.05.2019, a total of 15 participants attended the meeting.
– Samostalni sindikat metalaca Srbije (Autonomous Trade Union of metalworkers of Serbia), and Serbian Association of Employers, the meeting was held in Belgrade, 13.05.2019, a total of 15 participants attended the meeting.
-Asociación Industrial Técnica y de Comercio, the meeting was held in Toledo, 08.05.2019, a total of 21participants attended the meeting.
– Lithuanian Unification of Metalworkers’ trade union, the meeting was held in Vilnius, 14.05.2019 a total of 15 participants attended the meeting.
– Business Confederation of Macedonia, and Samostoen Sindikat na rabotnicite od energetika, rudarstvo i industrija na R. Makedonija, Sindikalna organizacija AD ELEM, the meeting was held in Skopje, 04.04.2019, a total of 15 participants attended the meeting.